Monday, August 10, 2009

LADY LOVESQUE


It is sad when people I know become the people I knew...

When I can walk right past someone as if he was NEVER a big part of my life...

How I USED to talk for hours...

And how, NOW, I can barely even look at him...

It is sad how time can change...

Each and every one of us...

I miss the old times...

I miss my memories in the past...

I miss everything that happened long ago...

I wish...

If I could ever turn back time...

I would never be this close to him...

Because I know he'll leave...

I'm now a girl who's so scared to get close to anyone...

Because everyone who ever said...

"I'll be there..."

LEFT...

How do u expect for me to trust anyone now...

After all that happens, I won't...

I'll only trust myself...

Always and forever...

Fullstop~


No comments: