Friday, March 20, 2009

KCA Nominee... I am...


You're Iron Man!

You're Iron Man, one of the nominees for Favorite Movie. You're a super-smart, super-creative, self-made superhero, and you fight for what's right. Thanks to your high-tech suit, you can even FLY, and that's pretty fly! You're a total tough guy, but you also have a sweet, romantic side. It's a super combination, but are you super enough to win a KCA blimp?

Hello!!! I am a girl... Well, let's change the title then... I guess, Iron Lady sounds much more cooler... Heh... Don't mind it anyway... hmm... super-smart?? lol... My buddy once said to me... "Stop being too genius." But in my opinion, he is much2 more genius than I am.. Am I right, 'Tapirus Akramus' ?? haha.. super-creative... self-made superhero... fight for what's right... Hmm... Very true about the 'fight for what's right' stuff... Well, I don't obey the rules that I hate... Coz I think, students have the right to set what they want to do... as long as it doesn't involve crimes, of course... Thanx to my high-tech suit, I can even fly?? I wish I have one... I wish I could fly... Sounds fun isn't it?? huhu.. I am a total tough GUY??? I am a LADY laa... sweet, romantic side??? Ewww... So NOT me... and will never be me... Whatev.. I don't know what else to say.. U read.. U decide.. U judge.. Imagine IRON LADY... not IRON MAN~

No comments: