Friday, December 17, 2010

the I.N.V.I.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y of MOI

one beautiful day.. starving (as always.. haha).. having lunch with fadi.. fullstop.. that's the normal part.. 

oke.. come to the exclusive.. fadi left me sorg2 sbb dia nk basuh tangan.. 1 minute.. I ate.. 2 minutes.. I just ate.. 3 minutes.. I ate and watch the tv.. in the middle of the 3rd minute, *gasp*! there's this who-ever dude sat right beside me.. yes.. my table.. I was like..  

actually.. i mean.. "it's my table now.." sigh~
WHAT??? WHO ARE YOU??? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU'RE SITTING AT MY TABLE???  
aku dah kaku gi-la lahh time tu.. hahaha.. signboard "males and females please sit separately" betul2 depan mata.. what's wrong with this lad i wonder.. aku trase INVISIBLE dah time tu.. maybe dia tak nampak kott aku kt situ.. rase mcm nk je baling ayam aku kt dia biar dia sedar sket.. duhh. fadi, cptlahh dtg balik!! hahaha.. after 5 minutes.. fadi return to our table.. and was like.. *gasp.. hanis kwn kau ke tu???*.. never!! i don't even know this guy.. fadi duduk dpn aku.. but mamat ni mcm tak nmpk je yg the table that he had chosen, was occupied! by us.. girls.. =.=".. a few minutes later.. dia pn blah.. just like that.. and we were like.. "HUH??".. mamat ni ngigau kott siang2 ni.. what ever lahh dude.. kau ni plek laa.. hahahahaa..

No comments: